Server Virtualization Management
NPW Solutions's server virtualization management services allow companies to take advantage of the benefits of a virtual private server, server virtualization and dedicated managed servers without the need to have an internal staff that are experts on VMware, Xen, or Microsoft Hyper V.
The team of experts at NPW Solutions provides virtual server hosting and management services so that your servers and all data remain secure and backed up. Our experienced and certified engineers and support staff provide around-the-clock support to ensure that your applications are always operating at maximum efficiency.
NPW Solutions provides server virtualization management for your virtual private server in order to ensure that your servers and data are secure and backed up, all while minimizing your capital expense.
NPW Solutions Virtual Data Center Solutions provide a fully redundant Enterprise Architecture monitored and managed 24x7 with the capability to expand on demand. Virtual Data Center Solutions can be provided at a lower overall cost than most traditional colocation or server virtualization management scenarios.
- Systems are housed in one of our SAS 70 Type II Certified
- All Infrastructure is fully redundant
- Scalable on Demand
- Lower Start up Cost, Lower Monthly Cost, Lower TCO than Traditional Colo or Managed Hosting
- Disaster Recovery and geographical diversity incorporated into the service
- 24x7x365 Service and Support
Benefits of Server Virtualization Management
- Compliant with Audit Requirements
- Eliminate the need for owning and managing servers and other infrastructure assets
- Allocate server resources with virtual private servers
- Daily Full Backups of all of your data
- Pay-As-You-Grow Expansion Capability without capital expenditures
- Proactive Monitoring and Management of all Hardware and VMware Systems
Advantages of Server Virtualization Management
- Scalable on Demand
- No CAPEX required, linear cost structure
- Satisfy Auditors without Additional Capital
- Ensure Data Continuity & Comply with Current Regulations like Sarbanes- Oxley, PCI, HIPAA
- Off-Site Hosting Provides further Protection for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Purposes
- Disaster recovery and geographical diversity offered with this service
Redundant Virtual Private Server Farm
- N+2 Server Infrastructure
- Move instances between hosts seamlessly
- Virtual Disaster Recovery can be added as an option
Supported Client Types
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 (Data Center, Enterprise, Standard & Web Editions)
- NPW Solutions employees staff facilities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Operations Support Center staff are just 5 steps from raised floor equipment for any and all remote hands work.
- Specialized, experienced and certified engineers available for consultation.
- The level of technical expertise is unparalleled in the region for service provider data center space.
NPW Solutions maintains complete authoritative and operational control over data center facility, working with both staff facility engineers, electricians, and contractors to produce the solutions that custom fit clients' needs for server virtualization management.
Managed Network Security - Firewall
NPW Solutions offers shared and dedicated network security solutions to protect your network from spam, viruses and attacks. The firewall service is one of our managed network security solutions, in which security-trained engineers leave the customer with a peace of mind. NPW Solutions's network security solutions help keep your network safe from any threats so that you can continue your daily routine without interruption.
Features of Managed Network Security Solutions
- Your network will be protected
- Anti Virus provides automatic enforcement on network users
- Ability to DMZ or VLan traffic according to customer needs
- Application Firewall services available
Benefits of Managed Network Security Solutions
- Protects network elements at the point of entry
- Centralized protection for all networked computers
- Shared firewall service provides hardware redundancy
- Architectured to provide a wide range of solutions from PCI Compliance to port blocking
- NPW Solutions shared firewall service is architectured for N+1 redundancy
Advantages of Managed Network Security Solutions
- Replaces large infrastructure
- Monitored 24x7x365
- NPW Solutions's expertise allows the customer to focus on core business needs